Our Mission and Aims
Our Mission Statement
At Winklebury Federation of Infant and Junior Schools we want children to believe in themselves,
strive to try their best and achieve all that they are capable of.
We believe that diversity is a fact, inclusion is an action and belonging is a feeling.
- To work in partnership with parents and the community by forming mutually respectful relationships and promoting our open door policy, where the school and its surroundings are highly valued.
- To create a fully inclusive, vibrant, relevant and challenging curriculum that prepares our children for tomorrow’s world, where children’s successes are celebrated and effort is rewarded.
- To maintain consistently high expectations of learning, teaching and behaviour throughout the school and that the whole school community understands and upholds the school’s core values.
- To broaden the community’s understanding of British Values to create a fair and just community that promotes social inclusion, community cohesion and equality.
- To help children to learn tolerance and respect for other people, their beliefs and their belongings.
- To nurture a happy, safe, secure and healthy environment. Where children have the freedom to express themselves, whilst showing respect to others, want to learn and where families feel supported.
- To encourage the children to Be Safe, Be Respectful and Be Ready to own their own words and actions.
|Our Core Values:
Rule of Law
Tolerance of those of different