Skip to content ↓

Important - Please remember no nuts or nut related products

Please can all parents and carers please remember that nuts and nut related products are not allowed in school.

It has been brought to our attention that a Snickers chocolate bar was consumed by a child at lunchtime today. Please remember we are a completely nut-free school, we have children and staff who have severe nut allergies so this could have had extremely dangerous consequences. Aside from it being a nut product, please remember chocolate is also not permitted in school.